Meet Our Team
THOMAS R. HUGHES, DDS
Knowledge and Experience
Graduate of the Ohio State University College of Dentistry, 1987
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontists
- Member of the American Equilibration Society
- Member of the American Dental Association®
- Member of the Ohio Dental Association
- Member of the Lorain County Dental Society
- Member of the Piper-McKee Study Group
“After more than 30 years of practice, my favorite part of dentistry has been the personal relationships I have been able to develop with my patients.”
Dr. Hughes focuses on providing the best possible care for his patients. He has sought out and trained with some of the best dentists in the world. He is able to bring that knowledge, training and experience to the greater Cleveland area and is considered a knowledgeable expert in the dental field.
We are committed to staying current in our field through continuing education so that we may provide the best care to our families and yours! Our ability to do many phases of dental care in one place provides our patients with better care in familiar surroundings.
TROY STEINHILBER, DMD, MPH
Knowledge and Experience
- Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine (2018)
- Master’s in Public Health, CRWU
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Hospital General Residency
- Fellow Graduate of the Implant Pathway
- Lorain County Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Business Network International
Coming from a family of dentists, I grew up seeing the difference we can make and the influence we can have on people. I translate that into my practice today by making sure I give people the best dental experience they have ever had. Flipping someone’s perspective on coming to the dental office is one of the most gratifying things we do.
In my young career, I have already put hundreds of hours into continuing education to take my surgical expertise to the next level and deliver top-level care to my patients. I love treating my patients throughout the entire process of tough procedures while keeping them as informed as possible. My patients are comfortable enough to ask the tough questions about their procedures, which I love!
I recently moved to Avon with my wife, Elissar. If you see us around town, do not be afraid to holler at us!
MEET OUR TEAM
When you walk through the doors of Avon Dental Care, our team will make you feel welcome and help prepare you for your visit with our dentists. Our team members are personable and have years of experience and training that they will put to work for your smile. You can meet our team below. If you would like to schedule a dental appointment in Avon, Ohio, and meet our team in person, call our office at 440-517-7765 today.